Affordable & Effective FEE STRUCTURE
Some important things to consider when comparing our fee structure to any other management company:
- Straightforward, competitive fee structure
- No leasing fees or lease renewal fees
- No fees for routine property evaluations
- No vendor markup for repair services
- No postage, copy, long distance or mileage fees
- No 1099 or check writing fees
- No eviction fees.
MARKETING YOUR INVESTMENT PROPERTY
- Marketing and showings begin when we know of an upcoming vacancy
- Advertise on our LED sign on busy Russell Street
- Take advantage of company website listings and 100+ aggressive internet rental search engines- Craigslist, apartments.com, Zillow, Trulia etc.
- For Rent signs are placed at each property
- A significant percentage of our applicants come to us via client and tenant referrals
- Reasonable, set pricing for advertising
We utilize the most thorough tenant screening in the industry to include:
- National credit and bankruptcy
- Check writing history
- National eviction history
- National criminal records research
- Rental references are verified
- Income sources are researched and confirmed
- Fair Housing Laws are followed to ensure compliance with these complex laws
PROTECTING YOUR INVESTMENT
- Written move in and move out property condition documentation
- Tenants are required to obtain renter’s insurance
- Routine property checks with keen attention to detail
- Ensuring the value of your investment property by promptly addressing maintenance issues
- “Hands on” care of your property
- Computerized financial reports provide an accurate snapshot of each month
- Owner documents delivered to your email Inbox
- Create your own password on our website to access your monthly income/expense reports
- Paper statements upon request
- Timely direct deposit of rents to owners
- Escrow account services available
- We accept credit card and online payments
- Security deposit disposition
- Annual income tax documentation at no charge
- Our services are tax deductible
LEASING SERVICES AND LEASE ENFORCEMENT
- All deposits and first month’s rent are collected in advance
- Tenant utility sign up performed at move in
- Up to date lease documents compliant with Montana Tenant/Landlord law
- Our leases are designed to protect you and your investment
- PPM works diligently with each tenant to achieve full lease compliance
- Tenant landlord law is applied and compliance is monitored
- PPM Staff successfully collected 99% of all rent in 2015
TENANT RETENTION SYSTEM
- We specialize in retaining good tenants who will care for your property
- Leases are timed to maximize rents at prime leasing periods
- Enjoy lower turnover and vacancy rates
- A well maintained property will rent more quickly at a higher amount
- Our software allows us to track all maintenance and repairs
- HVAC maintenance program
- Subcontractor repairs at reasonable rates and free bids
- All maintenance performed by screened and qualified licensed contractors”
- 24/7 emergency service hotline
- Tenants are billed for tenant caused repairs
- Online tenant maintenance requests
- Missoula Maintenance Inc. is available to handle day to day repairs as well as remodeling needs
- No mark up on maintenance performed.
PROPERTY PHOTOGRAPHY SERVICES
PPM offers packages for the marketing and condition documentation of your property. Included as part of our service to you.
CONVENIENT OFFICE LOCATION AND HOURS
PPM relocated in 2011 to our current central location on Russell Street. We are open Monday to Friday 9 to 5.
OUR TEAM OF PROFESSIONALS
No matter what type of real estate you own, your investment will always be under the supervision of an experienced professional with extensive training in our ever changing industry. PPM currently employs licensed property managers who adhere to the Montana Board of Realty Regulation’s rules. Our property managers are also members of the National Association of Residential Property Managers (NARPM) and uphold NARPM’s Code of Ethics.
INTERESTED? MEET THE TEAM.
Would you like to sit down with our team of professionals and discuss your rental management needs?
Please call our office at 721-8990 or e-mail email@example.com for your free market analysis today.